Purchase a Subscription
You can find a description of our subscriber content in our Services section. Terms and Conditions
- Purchasing a subscription gives you and the employees of your company (the “Users”) access to all of the documents in the informed Subscriber Content section (the “Subscriber Content”) for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will then lapse unless you renew it.
- You may not provide or make the Subscriber Content available to anyone apart from the Users, except as necessary to use the documents for their intended purpose (e.g. providing a pro forma contract to another party for signature or negotiation).
- You may download the Subscriber Content and store it on your private systems or your intranet.
- You may customise or amend the Subscriber Content, so long as you first remove any informed branding or references to informed.
- You accept that the Subscriber Content is for general purposes only and that you should seek your own legal advice on adapting the Subscriber Content to take account of the risks and opportunities of any specific project. We provide the Subscriber Content as is, and cannot provide supplementary advice on amending or updating it.
- The Copyright and Disclaimer sections of the informed website apply to the Subscriber Content.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions
If your subscription has already lapsed, please contact us at email@example.com before renewing so that you pay the discount renewal price.