Our insurance broking arm, Planned Cover, has almost 40 years experience in managing risks for construction professionals. Planned Cover assists clients to understand and manage their professional risks through more than just an insurance policy. Their main objective is to provide all professionals with access to a comprehensive package of tailored services including:
- Insurance placement – professional indemnity, directors and officers, employment practices, statutory liability and general insurance & personal insurance products
- Risk management presentations, newsletters and practice notes (via informed by Planned Cover)
- Claims management/assistance.
Our new sister business informed Lawyers Pty Ltd offers legal advice in its specialist area of consultancy agreements.
This is a separate business from the education, risk management and insurance advice offered by informed by Planned Cover. informed Lawyers Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of IBL Ltd, is authorised to provide legal services. Neither IBL nor its trading divisions (Planned Cover, informed by Planned Cover and Focus Underwriting) are authorised to provide legal services, even where staff possess legal qualifications.
Other Useful Links
- CPD Policies and Obligations (Expandable List)
Engineers Australia – CPD Policy for Chartered Engineers and Registrants on the National Engineering Registers
Australian Institute of Architects – CPD policy for Architects
Australian Institute of Project Management – RegPM certification system (including CPD requirements)
Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors – Code of Professional Conduct (including CPD requirements)
Australian Institute of Landscape Architects – CPD policy for Registered Landscape Architects
Planning Institute Australia – CPD Policy
- Some Key Representative Bodies in the Construction Industry (Expandable List)
- Enforcement and Advisory Bodies for Workplace Health and Safety (Expandable List)
- Architectural Registration Boards (Expandable List)