Our insurance broking arm, Planned Cover, has almost 40 years experience in managing risks for construction professionals. Planned Cover assists clients to understand and manage their professional risks through more than just an insurance policy. Their main objective is to provide all professionals with access to a comprehensive package of tailored services including:
- Insurance placement – professional indemnity, directors and officers, employment practices, statutory liability and general insurance & personal insurance products
- Risk management presentations, newsletters and practice notes (via informed)
- Claims management/assistance.
Our new sister business informed Lawyers offers legal advice in its specialist area of consultancy agreements.
Other Useful Links
- CPD Policies and Obligations (Expandable List)
Engineers Australia – CPD Policy for Chartered Engineers and Registrants on the National Engineering Registers
Australian Institute of Architects – CPD policy for Architects
Australian Institute of Project Management – RegPM certification system (including CPD requirements)
Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors – Code of Professional Conduct (including CPD requirements)
Australian Institute of Landscape Architects – CPD policy for Registered Landscape Architects
Planning Institute Australia – CPD Policy
- Some Key Representative Bodies in the Construction Industry (Expandable List)
- Enforcement and Advisory Bodies for Workplace Health and Safety (Expandable List)
- Architectural Registration Boards (Expandable List)