Join us for this morning seminar to hear from a panel of experienced professionals working in the construction industry on how they are dealing with the practical and regulatory challenges of the post-Grenfell era.
Our speakers will provide their insights into issues such as:
- how relevant is Grenfell to Australia?
- the Lacrosse fire and the BCA performance requirements;
- specifying façade materials – it’s still not easy;
- builder initiated product substitutions;
- responsibilities for verifying product compliance;
- are current codes, standards and legislation enough to drive the development of better products and materials?
- the imminent changes to the National Construction Code (NCC 2019).
Presentations by our speakers will be followed by an audience Q & A session which will allow attendees to share their own experiences and learn from others.
- Craig Burns – Technical Director, BVN
- Carlos Quaglia – Fire Engineer/Managing Director, Stephen Grubits & Associates
- Richard Choy – Chief Executive Officer, NATSPEC