Are you a recent graduate or just looking to refresh your memory on the fundamentals of your duty of care as a consultant, the importance of contracts and good record keeping? Or are you a manager looking to build your team’s understanding? What about wrapping your head around some of the prevalent issues in the current construction environment and the types of most common claims relating to your professional indemnity insurance?
Join us (or have your team join us at discounted group prices) for our next webinar, an extended 2-hour session where our Risk Managers, Felicity Dixon, Vesna Koteska and Kathryn Budd will discuss:
- a consultant’s duty of care owed in tort and relevant legislation;
- the importance of contracts, including a detailed scope of services;
- common causes of claims and recent case law;
- the importance of keeping good records and how this can help you in the event of a professional indemnity insurance claim; and
- what your professional indemnity insurance is likely to cover.