Join us for our next webinar where we continue our look at the role of the contract administrator, focusing on the administrator’s certification role.
Following on from our well received 2020 webinar on the many roles of a superintendent, we are pleased to once again be joined by Architect and Expert Witness, Peter Quigley, to take an in-depth look at the role of a contract administrator when performing his/her functions as a certifier.
Topics to be covered in this practical webinar include:
• The duty of an administrator when acting as a certifier
• Assessing progress claims and contract variations
• Adjusting provisional sums
• Dealing with EOTs
• Determining Practical Completion
• Claims for payment of liquidated damages
• Defect liability periods
• Performance Security