It is not only scale which distinguishes a domestic project from a commercial one. Very often there are many other matters which, whilst arising in both types of projects, require very different consideration. From the nature of the client to the briefing process, it’s a case of same, same but different.
Join us as informed Risk Managers, Natalie Sullivan & Kathryn Budd focus in on strategies to reduce risks and achieve success on domestic projects, such as:
- clarifying the high-conflict issues of fee structure and scope;
- dealing with often tight client budgets;
- knowing the issues most likely to trigger disciplinary complaints;
- managing the expectations of a domestic client; and
- understanding the different laws that apply to domestic clients.