For the past four years, informed by Planned Cover have been providing professionals working in the construction industry with high quality, industry relevant webinars to inform, educate and assist practitioners to meet their professional CPD obligations.
Over that time, we have covered an expansive range of topics, presented by our own legally trained Risk Managers as well as guest speakers. Topics covered in past webinars include preventing negligence, litigation trends and case law, contracts in-depth, understanding the roles of a superintendent and climate change considerations in design.
This year we are making it easier and more affordable than ever for you to join us for our 2021 national webinar program by offering a ‘Be informed Annual Pass’ which will allow you to watch all of the webinars in our 2021 program with a single ticket.
From February through to November this year, we will be presenting webinars on both emerging and enduring risk management issues relevant to practitioners working in the field of the built environment. Topics to be covered in our 2021 webinar program include: the importance of record keeping, risk management in assessing builder’s progress claims, understanding misleading and deceptive conduct and standard form consultancy agreements*. Each one-hour webinar will be presented live, but will also be made available to annual pass holders as a recording for 6 weeks after the live event, so no need to worry if you are not available to view the webinar at the scheduled date and time.
Act now to lock in 10 hours of quality ‘formal’ CPD for this year by purchasing our ‘Be Informed Annual Pass’ and make significant savings on the ticketed price for each event. For individuals, an annual webinar pass costs just $540. Five and ten-person annual passes are also available**. Further discounts on the cost of the passes are available for clients of Planned Cover.
To purchase your annual pass click here and enter the discount code provided in our promotional email sent in January (contact us if you can’t locate it). See “How it Works” below for conditions of use, and please contact us with any questions.
We look forward to you joining us for what is shaping up to be another stimulating year of learning.|
Risk Manager NSW
*Topics may change depending on developments throughout the year and speaker availability.
** Passes may be used by different employees of the same practice over the course of the year.
How it Works – Be Informed Annual Webinar Pass
- You will still need to book for each webinar as it becomes available for sale. The pass will give you a discount code that reduces the ticket price to zero. Upcoming webinars are listed on the Events page of our website (www.informedprofessionals.com.au) approximately 5 weeks before the event. Information about upcoming webinars (including booking links) is also regularly emailed to our mailing list subscribers.
- For each webinar, the discount code must be used only for the number of tickets corresponding to the pass you purchased – either 1, 5 or 10 attendees. The pass is not transferrable to staff outside your practice. Any free tickets booked in excess of these rules will be cancelled.
- If you purchase a pass for 5 or 10 attendees then, at the time of booking each webinar, you will enter the names of your 5 or 10 attendees. They can be different attendees for each webinar, so long as they are all your staff.
- Any additional tickets you require can be purchased in the usual way – e.g. with a 10-attendee pass, if you have 11 attendees, book 10 free tickets with your pass and, in a separate transaction, purchase one ticket.
- If you can’t watch a live webinar and want to watch it later, book your ticket(s) as per the above bullets then email us at email@example.com so that we can send you a link to watch a recording of the webinar which will be available for 6 weeks after the webinar date.