****** THE 2022 ANNUAL WEBINAR PASS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ******
In 2022, we are looking forward to continuing our series of webinars on emerging and long-standing issues in the field of the built environment. Presented by our own team of legally qualified risk managers, joined by experienced specialists from the industry, our webinar program helps you stay informed and meet your professional CPD obligations.
We’re offering our Annual Webinar Pass again in 2022, to make it easy and affordable to gain those “formal” CPD points. We have reduced the price to just $490 as the 2022 series includes 9 one-hour topics instead of 10. This price is discounted even further for bookings of 5- or 10-person passes, for our mailing list, and for clients of Planned Cover. (See our emails for discount codes, or get in touch to ask.)
The Annual Webinar Pass gives you access to the 9 one-hour live webinars that we will present between February and November. As a guide to the kind of issues we cover, see our past series for 2021 here. A recording of each webinar will also be available for 6 weeks after the live event, so no need to worry if you are not available to view the webinar at the scheduled date and time.
Passholders will also receive an extra discount on a 2-hour and a 3-hour intensive online presentation we are planning, though the pass does not include free access to these.
So get access to 9 hours of quality “formal” CPD for this year by purchasing our “Be Informed Annual Webinar Pass” and make savings on the ticketed price for each event.
Purchase your 2022 Be Informed Annual Webinar Pass here Planned Cover PI insurance clients and informed by Planned Cover mailing list recipients, email us for a discount code before purchasing your pass
Manager, Risk Services
How it Works – Be Informed Annual Webinar Pass
- The Annual Webinar pass is for live webinars and does not include grant access to our library of on-demand CPD or recordings of past webinars.
- You will still need to book for each webinar as it becomes available for sale. The pass will give you a discount code that reduces the ticket price to zero. Upcoming webinars are listed on the Events page of our website (www.informedprofessionals.com.au) approximately 5 weeks before the event. Information about upcoming webinars (including booking links) is also regularly emailed to our mailing list subscribers.
- For each webinar, the discount code must be used only for the number of tickets corresponding to the pass you purchased – either 1, 5 or 10 attendees. The pass is not transferrable to staff outside your practice. Any free tickets booked in excess of these rules will be cancelled.
- If you purchase a pass for 5 or 10 attendees then, at the time of booking each webinar, you will enter the names of your 5 or 10 attendees. They can be different attendees for each webinar, so long as they are all your staff.
- Any additional tickets you require can be purchased in the usual way – e.g. with a 10-attendee pass, if you have 11 attendees, book 10 free tickets with your pass and, in a separate transaction, purchase one ticket.
- If you can’t watch a live webinar and want to watch it later, book your ticket(s) as per the above bullets then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you a link to watch a recording of the webinar which will be available for 6 weeks after the webinar date.